Thursday, May 3, 2007

Foreclosure Avoiders Google Ranking Wars and I Need More Junk

For my legion of fan,

Please do a search for foreclosure avoiders via Google and post what you get in your results, i'm curious to see if indeed everyone gets the same rankings.

foreclosure avoiders (no quotes), get's me this ranking:

1. IAFF
2. What Casey Means To Say (WHERE DID THIS DARK HORSE COME FROM?? USA! USA!)
3. Foreclosure Avoiders Ruined My Life
4. Foreclosure Avoiders Changed My Life
5. Foreclosure Avoiders (Chat Hub)

Also, if you know of junky widgets, gadgets and junk I can put into this page, please let me know in comments as well. I find I too am distracted by shiny things.

7 comments:

Akubi said...

You might also request more diggs. I tried to get the ball rolling on the original Ranking Wars post.

lawnmower man said...

I get:

#1 IAFF
#2 IAFF secondary result
#3 Foreclosure Avoiders Ruined My Life
#4 Foreclosure Avoiders Ruined My Life feed
#5 Foreclosure Avoiders Changed My Life
#6 Foreclosure Avoiders Changed My Life secondary result
#7 Foreclosure Avoiders
#8 What Casey Means To Say
#9 What Casey Means To Say secondary result
#10 Blog about a blog about a blog about a blog

SafeSearch set to moderate (default). This may make a difference as we're often quite rude.

Nigel's Guest Blogger said...

Safesearch set to MODERATE??

You don't know the joy of what uncensored google images searches can bring you.

Anonymous said...

1. I am Facing Foreclosure
2. I am Facing Foreclosure
3. What Casey means to Say
4. Foreclosure Avoiders Ruined My Life
5. Foreclosure Avoiders Changed My Life

JohnDiddler said...

forclosure and nigel swaby go together like beans and rice.

flailing forward said...

no quotes:
1. IAFF
2. blogger feeds
3. FARML
4. FACML
5. FA

with quotes
1. FA
2. FACML
3. FARML
4. IAFF
5. blogger feeds

This was at around 8 AM Eastern time.

Maria Lazaros said...

Are you looking for a loan to finance your project at the rate of 2% in return or Home loan or car loan then Mr Pedro loan offer will be good for you since they offered international loan to individual or company looking for way to expand their business or personal loan because Mr pedro and his working company helped me finance my business at the rate of 2% in return in which I will be closing my loan next year on this date, I really hope to order another loan from them because they are genuine loan company with a very good interest.
Contact Mr Pedro loan offer on E-Mail: pedroloanss@gmail.com whatsapp: +1-863-231-0632